Editing and deleting posts. Every update of a post is saved as an individual revision and signed separately. REST API allows to obtain the list of revisions and to restore any of them. When a post is deleted, it is not purged from the database immediately, allowing to restore it afterwards. For now, the client supports only edition and deletion of posts. More advanced features - viewing revisions and deleted posts and restoring them - are present in the API, but not exposed in the UI. All contributions are welcome.
- Better handling or errors: new error pages in Web UI and new error codes in REST API.
- Display posting previews for large posts in Web UI with the link to the full text.
- RSS for the timeline.
201 CreatedHTTP code from the REST API calls that create an object.
- Preserve location and login in the connection dialog after disconnection.
- Filter HTML coming from a node before displaying it.
- If further posts in the timeline are not loaded automatically for some reason, display a button to load more posts.
- In the post composer, all additional features are displayed as icons below the text field. Clicking on the button opens the feature.
- If a button causes a request to the server, display the loading indicator inside the button.
- ...and many bugfixes, code improvements and UI tweaks.
New database scripts use
uuid_generate_v4() function. You will need to install
postgresql-contrib package and then activate
uuid-ossp extension for your database (see steps 6-7 here).